How to Encounter Jesus Christ and
Experience Him Today:
- Know that God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life. (John 3:16-17)
- Admit that you are a sinner. (Romans 3:23)
- Believe that Jesus died for your sins. (Romans 5:12)
- Confess your sins and receive forgiveness. (1 John 1:9)
- Decide to turn from your sin and turn to God. (Acts 3:19)
- Experience salvation by accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, Lord and Friend. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Follow Jesus daily and live for Him. (Luke 9:23)
If you want to make this Wonderful and Life-Changing choice right now, then pray a prayer similar to the following;
“Dear God, I know that I’m a sinner. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I’m sorry for my sins, and I accept your offer of forgiveness. I ask that you come into my heart, Jesus, as personal Savior, Lord and Friend. Thank you for what you have done for me, and help me to follow you faithfully for the rest of my life. Amen”
If you have just prayed this prayer—Congratulations! You are now a member of the family of God. Please share what you have done with a Christian friend or Pastor as soon as possible, and become involved with a Bible believing church family, where you can grow in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ!
Please feel free to call upon us at Riverview First United Methodist Church at (813) 677-5995 if we can help you in any way.
God’s Blessings and Peace